I hope everyone had the New Year’s Eve they hoped for – be it spent at home with loved ones or partying with friends. 2012 is over, and 2013 has arrived.
With the new year have come new goals for me. I thought I would share it here so everyone can share their opinions and maybe make suggestions. I am very open to those! I also hope you might be willing to share your own goals and resolutions. So, without further ado, here they are:
- finish and frame Vintage Colt for Jay
- start, finish and frame the birth announcement for my step-sister
- start my first project on evenweave/linen
- keep my tomato plant alive!
- keep my lettuce from bolting again
- refine what I am going to grow based more on what we actually use
- change the look of my garden somehow
- take a lot more photos
- learn more about the features on my camera
- keep practicing and learning more about how to use Photoshop
- print some of my best photos and have them framed
- post more regularly
- resurrect Finishes Around the House (already done!)
- read 40 books this year (even though I didn’t manage to reach the goal of 35 I set out for myself for 2012…)
Other Random Stuff
- finish some old & try some new craft projects – finish a set of shelves that were started long ago, attempt to make a tea cup bird feeder (maybe more as I come up with ideas)
Lastly, I also have some actual resolutions. Yes, they are same cliché ones that everyone seems to have every year too. I want to get healthy, more active and maybe lose a bit of weight as a result. I am hoping in doing this I will have more energy and feel a bit better physically. I guess I am just sick of sitting around the house like a bump and want to get up and do stuff for a change. Though this may be tough as I am quite lazy!
I am looking forward to 2013 actually, I hope that things fall into place a bit more this year. I also hope to accomplish the goals I have set out for myself!